1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

WTB Perazzi MX trigger hammer

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Doubles Xpert, Aug 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doubles Xpert

Doubles Xpert Member

0   0   0

My Buddy was shooting his MX3 Perazzi today and it doubled on him twice in one round of doubles.

I sold him the gun orginally and feel bad about it doing this.

I bought the gun used from a friend who had bought it from a friend etc, etc, it looks like someone has messed up the hammer sear seat. The hammer for the bottom barrel sits slightly forward of the top barrel hammer when cocked, the Sear seat on the bottom hammer has obviously been filed (Not by me I promise)

Does any one have a gently used removable MX type lower hammer for sale ? I know trigger parts are usually a factory item, but since the trigger is used and I'm trying to help my buddy out, I thought that I would ask... Thanks

DX.
  2. Steve W

Steve W Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Have couple new factory hammers available, will send you a PM when I'm back from shooting today.
  3. Steve W

Steve W Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Sorry, I only found hammers for coil spring trigger.
  4. Doubles Xpert

Doubles Xpert Member

0   0   0

Thanks for trying Steve !!
  5. vdt

vdt Active Member

0   0   0

i found you a sured hammer it was out of a release trigger ,send me a e-mail with your address ,,,FREE ,,,,you pay for postage
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.