1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Perazzi MX Stock

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Bill Marsh, May 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bill Marsh

Bill Marsh Guest

0   0   0

Prefer adjustable comb and butt plate, but will look at what you have. Needs to be finished and checkered. Type 4 fore end. Send pix.

Bill Marsh

2. pheasantsgalore

pheasantsgalore Active Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

I don't mean to stick my nose into anyones' business, but since Rick was kind enough to post a picture of a stock for Bill Marsh, would anyone know where I could find a safety exactly the same as is pictured. I can stand the "button" style mine now wears. Too tough on the thumb when changing triggers...Thanks for your help, and thank you Rick for the posting of this pic to help explain what I am looking for..............Rob G.

3. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have a sporting MX-series stock, matching forearm, soft touch comb.

factory unaltered....$500 plus shipping and insurance.

Email me for details...jpokorny@cookinlethousing.org

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Bill. I have this RH stock and forend avail

[​IMG]

5. Bill Marsh

Bill Marsh Guest

0   0   0

Bought one. Thanks All!

Thread Status: