1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

WTB Perazzi Mono block with blown barrels

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by trapshooterjoe7, May 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapshooterjoe7

trapshooterjoe7 Member

0   0   0

I am looking for a Perazzi cat 4 mono block or a set of junk 32"barrels, let me know what you have?
    Thanks Joe
  2. trapshooterjoe7

trapshooterjoe7 Member

0   0   0

3. trapshooterjoe7

trapshooterjoe7 Member

0   0   0

4. trapshooterjoe7

trapshooterjoe7 Member

0   0   0

Jack, i know they are hard to find, i know of 2 that were messed up,1 by driving over it,and 1 the choke came loose and blew out the end of the barrel.
    Still looking. Joe
  5. g7777777

g7777777 Active Member

0   0   0

just curious- why do you care what length the junk barrels are if you only want the monoblock

second question- what are you planning to do? lot of smart people read and post here- maybe there is an alternative

Regards from Iowa

Gene
  6. trapshooterjoe7

trapshooterjoe7 Member

0   0   0

Gene, i know you are smarter then the avg, I am looking for a 32" top single, can't seem to find one, so if i find the right deal i will make one.Joe
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.