1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB-Perazzi in Canada

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by James.c, May 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James.c

James.c Member

0   0   0

BTT

2. white rattler

white rattler Member

0   0   0

James I sure do not have any old beaters but I do have a like new 2005 that I would part with. $ 11,500 and I will ship it to you. Trevor Dawe. PS the gun is in Calgary.

3. 12 Gage

12 Gage Member

0   0   0

James; I have a Perazzi MX-8 Combo 34" unsingle,with choke tubes; 32" O/U fixed chokes; with a G-Square stock asking $ 6500.00. Located in Ontario
    Gord Kerr

4. 12 Gage

12 Gage Member

0   0   0

James; I have a Perazzi MX-8 Combo 34" unsingle,with choke tubes; 32" O/U fixed chokes; with a G-Square stock asking $ 6500.00. Located in Ontario,
    Gord Kerr

5. James.c

James.c Member

0   0   0

trevor i'd love to have it but i dont have nearly enough money. sorry

6. white rattler

white rattler Member

0   0   0

James $1000.a month for 12 months. It is pretty easy.

7. James.c

James.c Member

0   0   0

white rattler im a youth shooter and i dont make $1000 a month i've been saving for a while just to come up with what i have. thats why i said old beater in the add. thank you for the suggestion though. if i could i would buy that gun in a second

James.C

8. white rattler

white rattler Member

0   0   0

James good luck with your shooting. I have been at it for 30 years and I look back on my life and I wonder where it has gone. Enjoy, but take your time to stop and smell the roses. PS If I could trade your youth for my gun I would give you and your squad mates all 2005s Trevor Dawe.

9. James.c

James.c Member

0   0   0

Trevor thank you. im looking forward to shooting the rest of my life and im not entirely sure i'd trade my youth for a gun ;) but thanks for the offer

10. James.c

James.c Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

perazzi combo in canada