1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

%%%%WTB Perazzi firing pins WTB%%%%

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 2ndhandsmoke, Sep 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2ndhandsmoke

2ndhandsmoke Member

I am looking for places to buy one piece perazzi firing pins and possibly titanium pins for a MX series double barrel. I have had my 10rs for about four years and I have had three bottom firing pins come apart slightly two into the trigger housing and one out into the face of the reciever. I am tired of replacng these with the same two piece perazzi pins so looking for a machinest of gunsmith to make one piece pins. Thanks
    CB

2. 2ndhandsmoke

2ndhandsmoke Member

I already have a call into pat and he is looking for the old style one piece ins for me. I am using the correct pin in the right hole. I have no idea why they are seperating but it is not much, they are moving apart a few thousandths but it is enough to have a misfire every once in a while, but the one I caught this past wekend was beause of light hits on the primer but no misfires yet. I am just trying to hopefully end this with one piece pins. I am using the right pins with the right hammers as well. This has happened with the pin in the gun new , the replacement from my kit and also anothe pin from Giacomo. Any other sources forthe firing pins would be appreciated thank you
    Chris

3. 2ndhandsmoke

2ndhandsmoke Member

4. decimamas 54

decimamas 54 Active Member

Hi,
    if you are looking for an old style firing pins, we have them. They are made by us and they are two pieces construction with one year guarantee. Visit our website

5. FLIP

FLIP Member

ttt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.