1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: Perazzi Factory Rubber Comb

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by pullbangloss, Nov 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

0   0   0

Looking for a FACTORY Perazzi rubber comb. PM me with size, condition (picture would be great), and price.

I currently have the longer sporting version but would like to purchase the shorter trap version.

Thanks in advance.

Matt Ski

2. Brayburn

Brayburn TS Member

0   0   0

Hello to you, I am in the UK which might or might not put you off figuring out a deal, but I have a original Perazzi soft combe with some damage to the front nose of the combe. I will figure out pictures for you as soon as etc. I could send it to you anyway and if it was not what you wanted you could sell it on for me in the US as I don't think that I will ever want to use it. Kind regards Philip. from South West Wales in the UK.

3. pullbangloss

0   0   0

Would like one in a little better condition. Thanks for the offer.

Matt Ski

4. sturgeon

sturgeon Member

0   0   0

Brayburn...I may be able to help. Email with photo. I am in UK. Steve Bunch

5. Brayburn

Brayburn TS Member

0   0   0

brayburn_2010_13012.jpg

/uploads/brayburn_2010_13013.jpg

Picture of damage to nose of soft combe. Thanks Philip.

6. Brayburn

Brayburn TS Member

0   0   0

brayburn_2010_13014.jpg

Sorry, here is the second picture. Thanks Philip

7. pullbangloss

0   0   0

Uppity up, still looking.

Matt Ski

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.