1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB perazzi external selec and lop adj trigger

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by pm30, Dec 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pm30

pm30 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I am looking for a perazzi trigger that is external selectable and has a lop adjustment. Very hard to find so I don't care if it's an mx8,mx2000,or sc3

Steve

2. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Rating - 95%
    24   1   0

A friend of mine has one for sale, @$2250 I have not seen it yet, but if you are interested, I can have him give you a call.

3. joehunter

joehunter Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have a extra one that is a Allem double release. It has the engraved trigger guard like a MX2000. PM if you are interested. Yes, they are a rare trigger. I shoot one in my SC3 and it is a great trigger.

Thanks,

Joey

joehunter_2008_0303102.jpg

joehunter_2008_0303103.jpg

4. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Thanks for posting the pics Joey. Now I can at least say I've seen one! If Steve's friends price is market, I won't be owning one!

5. joehunter

joehunter Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

That is the going rate. I am asking $2000.00 for mine. Allem's charges $700 for the releases alone. They are a $2900 or so up charge on a new gun. My release is a extra I bought because they are rare to find even though I shoot pull trigger Most owners keep the triggers with the gun because of the cost. I am lucky to have 2 of them.

Joey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.