1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: PERAZZI DB-81 STOCK

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Trap2, Oct 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I'm looking for a nice DB-81 stock. Would prefer left handed, but neutral will be OK. No palm swell on right side. With, or without, an adjustable comb. Stock must be in excellent condition, with stock bolt. Fancy wood is not as important as the condition of the stock. Perazzi "fence post" wood will do the job as long as it's in excellent shape. No cracks, splits, etc. Please PM me with what you have available. I'm not interested in any MX-8 stocks, thanks. I want a stock that is made to fit this gun only.... Thanks very much.. Dan Thome (Trap2)

2. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Charlie..... Send me your email. Thanks.... Dan

3. Don Rackley

Don Rackley Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Dan,

PM me with your email. I have a neutral set from an 87XXX combo. Can send pics.

Don

4. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Don..... PM sent..... Dan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.