1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB- Perazzi comb washers

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by pheasantsgalore, Oct 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pheasantsgalore

pheasantsgalore Active Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Looking for the Perazzi style comb washers, if you have some laying around you want to part with , please let me know. I have the plastic washers, but like the Perazzi style. Thanks,.........Rob

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

I got really nice assortment of them at Ace Hardware at about 1/3 the price as the real thing, when they are in place you would never know the difference ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Rating - 95%
    24   1   0

Something like these?

stevew_2008_0303138.jpg

4. 514678buckeye

514678buckeye TS Member

0   0   0

Where in Ace Hardware did you find the right type washer. They sent me to hardware and only had metal washers(not even stainless) Thanks

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

There is one section that has bins and bins of washers, nylon, stainless, you name it they have it ... Lowes and Home Depot also have an endless selection of washers in various sizes and thinkness's ... I use the Nylon reinforced plastic and have a mixed selection up to 1/4 thick from 1/32 thick, but they come thicker than that but not any thinner ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

6. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I can order them in from Perazzi, if you are interested.

Whiz

7. pheasantsgalore

pheasantsgalore Active Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Thanks to all, found some. Much appreciated,.......Rob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

comb adjustment washers perazzi