1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Perazzi comb spacers

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by build4u, Mar 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. build4u

build4u Member

looking for Perazzi comb spacers sizes a pair of each sizes 1mm/1/32" and 4mm/3/16" or a complete set.

Thanks, David

2. Mac V

Mac V Guest

Having never owned an Italian gun, I don't know what the comb hardware looks like but machined aluminum or steel spacers can be had in the form of AN washers used on aircraft and race cars. The come in bore diameters from 1/4" to 3/4" and thicknesses of 1/64", 1/32" and 1/16". They're used in stacks to align nuts with bolts for cotter pins. They're very accurate and not ugly like hardware store washers. Link above.

Mike

3. build4u

build4u Member

Thanks everyone for the help. I was hoping to find the balance to complete a factory set, however not as easy to find as I had hoped.

David

4. Harv Shell

Harv Shell TS Supporters TS Supporters

I have a full set, $60.00 inc. shipping. Drop the xx's in the e-mail. Harv.

5. mastergunner

mastergunner TS Member

what a bargain only $40.00 for something that you can buy at a hardware store for less that $10.00

What is wrong with plastic washers they work great and are cheap. Plus they sell metal spacers cheap to.

They worked on mine, but maybe I made a mistake by only spending less than $5.00

6. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

You can't buy the Perazzi kinds at the hardware store.

They come in 1mm, 2mm, 4mm, and 8mm (double sets).

You can combine the 1+2 to get 3, and obviously you can combine them all in such a way to get all the millimeters from 1mm to 15mm. I not sure you can get that close with washers, or even if it's important to get that close.

I've sold two set for $40 each - all new sets.

Hardware store washers would be cheaper, of course, but the small diameter of the Perazzi ones permit you to check the cast marks should that be necessary??

If you know what you need I'd be happy to run off a couple at the states heights to fit the Perazzi risers for you.

Whiz White

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

perazzi comb spacers

perazzi mx8 spacer

perazzi parts comb spacers