1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB. Perazzi bought. Off the market

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by JACK, Jul 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

I think I will shoot better with a new gun next year. My venerable MX3 has me back to mid 80s for Handicap. And I trully want to get back to breaking 90 for hcp. I crossfired all last year and mostly got over that and all my scores are on the rise. But I am thiniking that the inspiration of a new gun will ge tme closer as we edge towards NTD.

I began this season thinknig it would be a K80. I have owned several, but during my crossfire days and had no idea that was why I could not shoot a K gun. But now I think I will stick to Perazzi as I have so mnay trigger timing options available to me in MX variety guns. Sooo....

A MX10 top Single. A MX 15, a MX2000 (top or bottom single), a MX14 would fall into the guns I know I can shoot. Others too... I'll add more as I go. In a weak moment I sold the gun I should have kept... A MX2000 to one of the great guys of the western world... I hope the bum shoots it well. Adn I hope to beat him some day soon... If not him... His kid.

Serious as a heart attack... Jack

email, or PM or call. My phones are all over this place.

2. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

No pics? no problem. Call me at 715-441-9817

3. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

4. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Said I was a buyer. Settled for the unsingle. I just sold a perfect MX2000 I should have kept. But my new one will shoot good hcp and I will use my MX3 for singles and the 35" new gun for hcp. I do not know tho... But will begin training myself on the new gun right away. Have a Precision double release to send down the road, Not shot much. Let me know if you want to buy it. Email me for the price.

Thanks. Jack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.