1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Perazzi barrel

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by rhino1, Aug 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rhino1

rhino1 TS Member

I am looking for a Perazzi barrel 29 1/2 or 30", 11 x 11 rib(most important), briley thin wall chokes or fixed chokes tight enough to have thin walls put in, I am trying to put it on an MX series receiver. I am also kind of searching for a Perazzi trigger group that is none selective and fires bottom first. Let me know if anyone has anything or if you have a lead on where i could find the above at a good price.

Thanks and happy shooting!
    Ryan

2. lighthouse

lighthouse Member

Ryan,
    I have a fully engraved Perazzi trigger group that fires bottom bbl first, price $500 plus shipping. phone number 516-446-2482. George Olsen

3. atexaspete

atexaspete Member

Ryan,
    I have a late model MX2000 barrel set that is 29 1/2". It is ported and comes with a full set of 10 Teague flush chokes and a full set of Comp-N-Chokes (well over $1,000 in chokes alone). It has 11 x 11 flat rib. Came off sn 124xxx MX2000. Excellent condition, with no dings or blue wear. I'll take $2,250 shipped.
    Thanks,
    Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.