1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Perazzi 3rd generation chokes

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by flyguy, Nov 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flyguy

flyguy TS Member

0   0   0

looking for 3rd generation chokes for a P GUN I just bought need some flush cyl and skeet and full set of extended or at least a few.

Would like to buy a set of Briley extended black oxide if any out there has one they want to sell - Jeff 914-525-7988

2. David P.

David P. TS Member

0   0   0

jcshooter on this site today has Perazzi choke tubes for sale. Look above. He has 4, #4,6,8,10 with box, extended knurled end with receiver end threads. Don't know if these are what you seek. He has pics.
    David

3. flyguy

flyguy TS Member

0   0   0

Hi all that have been so nice - TS is the best - what great people I meet on this site.

I was mistaken I need 2nd generation - 1-1/2 long thread on the bottom -

Please keep the message coming

I would realy like a set of briley - black extended for sporting and some flush 2 for INT. SKEET CYL / SKEET

But I will take what is out there for now. 914 -525 - 7988 or mancinifish@aol.com

Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.