1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Perazzi 32" O/U .020/.030

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by PerazziBigBore, May 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

Have a friend looking for a MX style O/U Perazzi.. step rib or higher 31.5 or 32".. choked at least .018 under to around .030 over.. unless its a MX3 or MX3 Special.. Barrels not heavier than 1.64KG.. Porting OK.. factory screw chokes OK.. Cat4 if possible.. but would consider cat3 for the right money.. Pull/pull triggers.. On a tight budget.. Please let me know what you might have by E-mail.. so I can forward them on to him.. Thanks.. Mike

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

WTB Perazzi 32

Well, you had me goin there till you sasid "tight budget".

3. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

WTB Perazzi 32

Jack.. When he sends me his E-mail address.. I'll put you in touch with him... You'll fully understand when you speak to him.. He's a good guy.. He reads TS.com all the time.. just rarely if ever raises his head.. He's as real as they come.. and I'm happy to stand for him... All Good.. Mike BTW.. I'm sending you a D-mail

4. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

WTB Perazzi 32

A pigeon shooter?

5. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

WTB Perazzi 32

No.. he does not kill anything.. Just a clay bird shooter.. He has shot my guns.. and Dr. Millers.. and does well with .020/.030.. or in that range.. He likes the old MX-8 step rib.. but would like a higher rib if possible.. like a MX3 MX2L.. or even a DB81.. He does not have the money for a MX-10.. but shoots them well.. I'd talk him into a .030/.045.. as he's shot mine.. and it worked well for him.. The chokes could always be opened up.. not rocket science there..IF.. a deal came up on an older Comp1 with the tightly choked barrels.. All Good.. Mike

6. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

WTB Perazzi 32

Father Dan.. if you're following this thread.. E-mail me.. I have pictures to E-mail you..

7. Butler

Butler TS Member

0   0   0

WTB Perazzi 32

Mike: I'vw got two comp 1 perazzi o/u that are choked this way, looking at 2800 for one and 3200 for the other one ( it has 28 ga tubes in it...if interested I might be able to send pics........Jim Butler 307-689-1793

8. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

WTB Perazzi 32

I've got a Comp 1 with 32" barrels in great shape with tight chokes-Pro-Ported. $3,399 delivered. PM if interested!!

9. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

WTB Perazzi 32

Hi Guys.. E-mail Father Dan at archbru@gmail.com He's looking for the gun..and nothing is sold yet.. He's ready to buy..cash in hand for the right gun.. He's wants a lighter weight barrel.. and if possible.. a left hand or neutral cast stock.. That's not a deal maker.. or breaker.. as he'll be putting a PFS stock on it.. Cat3 or 4 only need apply.. let me know if I can help.. Thanks for the comebacks.. Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.