1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Perazzi 2nd Generation Choke Tube

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by starfix, Aug 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starfix

starfix Member

0   0   0

Looking to buy a second generation perazzi choke tube, (threads are at the top of the tube, and overall lenght approx 1 1/2" long.) the bore of the barrell measurses .735 and would like to find a tube that would give me .015 restriction. so I think I would need a tube that measurses .720 please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks, Bob Caplinger

2. starfix

starfix Member

0   0   0

3. Hammerhead

Hammerhead Member

0   0   0

Threads at the top ? 1st gen? Right? If so we have them used for $35 each I would have to measure to find one close.

4. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Rating - 95%
    24   1   0

stevew_2008_03033.jpg

Tell the seller which one you are looking for, it's easier.

According to my conversation with Perazzi on this topic, the one with thread on top is 1st generation. I understand this statement is based on their official regular production chokes.

BTW, Hammerhead's $35 price is a bargain, the other dealers are selling between $55 & $65.

5. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Bob: I'm certainly not a Perazzi expert by any means. However, I have an MT6 and I ordered several Wright chokes from Stu Wright. These tubes have the threads at the top of the tube, (near the muzzle). They are listed as "1st Generation" tubes. Ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.