1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: Pederson 1500 12ga 32

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by skeet_man, Jan 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Anyone have one they would like to part with? Must be the "trap" version with monte carlo stock and 32" barrels. I had one for about 15 mins that i'd bought off gunsamerica but was shipped back to the seller because it was misrepresented (alot of undisclosed damage), would like to find another as it looked to be a very good design and had alot of features I wanted.

Email above/

2. sidelock

sidelock TS Member

There are not any parts available for the pederson 1500's but they can be fabricated. Some of the perazzi parts will work. The firing pins come out fairly easily. Perazzi pins may work compare them to your pin that you remove. Older pins match better than the new but the new ones will work. You can machine one from a grade 5 bolt this works fairly well and they are a simple design. the most difficult part will be getting the groove machined that retains the the pin. Its easier if you take the spring out first. Then drift out the pin. check the pin the return spring and clean the firing pin hole with a q tip and your favorite solvent. The only part that is a real problem if you break it is the ejector so be sure to not resize reloads with the gun.
    I hope this helps
    John Mc

3. sidelock

sidelock TS Member

There are not any parts available for the pederson 1500's but they can be fabricated. Some of the perazzi parts will work. The firing pins come out fairly easily. Perazzi pins may work compare them to your pin that you remove. Older pins match better than the new but the new ones will work. You can machine one from a grade 5 bolt this works fairly well and they are a simple design. the most difficult part will be getting the groove machined that retains the the pin. Its easier if you take the spring out first. Then drift out the pin. check the pin the return spring and clean the firing pin hole with a q tip and your favorite solvent. The only part that is a real problem if you break it is the ejector so be sure to not resize reloads with the gun.
    I hope this helps
    John Mc

4. sidelock

sidelock TS Member

I hope this helps
    John Mc

5. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

email sent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

pederson 1500 12 ga

pederson 1500 12ga