1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Pacific/Hornady 266 Reloading Press

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by lcombs, Apr 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lcombs

lcombs TS Member

0   0   0

Guys, I am in the market for a Pacific/Hornady DL 266 reloading press. Does anybody have one available? I am particularly looking for one in 16 gauge, but will consider all offers (especially a 20 gauge). I believe a DL 260 is basically the same press without the automatic primer feeder and will definitely consider one of these as well.

Just email me with any thing you might have and I will get back to you. You can email me photos as well. A picture is worth a thousand words, especially a digital one.

Thanks in advance

lcombs

2. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

0   0   0

lcombs,

I have both of those loaders and enjoy them very much. I have my 260 set up for 20ga hulls as I can have both 6 and 8 point crimp starters set up at the same time. This is handy because there are so many of each when it comes to the 20ga.

My 266 is set up for 12ga game shells and it makes fantastic reloads.

I'm finishing up a 155 for 12ga piece meal work and what have you.

I also have a Bair 405 set up for my 7/8 oz 12ga shells.

I have a couple of 366's for production 1 oz and 1 1/8 oz shells, but I really prefer the single stage loaders.

I'll keep my eyes open for any others and pass them along your way.

ss

3. lcombs

lcombs TS Member

0   0   0

bump. Still looking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.