1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Pacific/Hornady 16 GA reloader

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by omgb, Feb 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. omgb

omgb Well-Known Member

Guys, I really need a good 16 GA reloader. What I'd like is a Pacific/Hornady DL 266. I'd settle for a DL 155 or a DL 105. Does anyone have one they are willing to part with?

2. omgb

omgb Well-Known Member

3. omgb

omgb Well-Known Member

That's maybe a tad too rich for my blood although the set up is ideal. I have a 366 already. The dies and the shell plate are what I would need. any chance of breaking up the set?

4. Mike Michalski

Mike Michalski Member

5. omgb

omgb Well-Known Member

I was steering away from the Mec Jr. becuase it can't resize cases. I shoot two double 16s, one older Stevens and another a Euro. There is just enough diffo in chambers to require resizing.

6. omgb

omgb Well-Known Member

7. Lkn4rocks

Lkn4rocks TS Member

omgb .... Why not edit one of your post to add your e-mail address and someone might contact you, either now or sometime in the future, you never know it might be worth that little effort?

8. omgb

omgb Well-Known Member

Add my email addy? Why that would actually take intelligent forethought....:( Good idea. omgb@ca.rr.com

9. omgb

omgb Well-Known Member

10. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

All my MEC JRs resize the brass at the depriming station. A 16 gauge die set alone from Hornady will run you close to $200 new. A 600JR machine can be bought and a 16 gauge die set added for around $100 or a little more which would include the resizing of the brass. If you are not shooting a ton of 16 gauge shells, this would give you a fast and easy way into 16 gauge reloading. IMHO Omaha

11. omahasportingsupply

I saw this one on Ebay the other day. I have no interest in this auction or know any of the parties. Current bid is $36 plus $16 shipping would put you in at $52. I just sold my 700 Versamec and it still is pumping out great loads after all these years. IMHO Omaha

12. omgb

omgb Well-Known Member

Add my email addy? Why that would actually take intelligent forethought....:( Good idea. omgb@ca.rr.com

13. omgb

omgb Well-Known Member

14. omahasportingsupply

All my MEC JRs resize the brass at the depriming station. A 16 gauge die set alone from Hornady will run you close to $200 new. A 600JR machine can be bought and a 16 gauge die set added for around $100 or a little more which would include the resizing of the brass. If you are not shooting a ton of 16 gauge shells, this would give you a fast and easy way into 16 gauge reloading. IMHO Omaha

15. omahasportingsupply

I saw this one on Ebay the other day. I have no interest in this auction or know any of the parties. Current bid is $36 plus $16 shipping would put you in at $52. I just sold my 700 Versamec and it still is pumping out great loads after all these years. IMHO Omaha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

hornady 155 16 gauge die set 010012