1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB P/W 900 or newer

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by 1brucem, Sep 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1brucem

1brucem TS Member

0   0   0

I need to replace my platinum as the cross head needs replacing as well as other parts. If you have a 900 or 950 or newer in very good condition, I would be interested. Thanks, Private message me with information. Thanks Bruce

2. 1brucem

1brucem TS Member

0   0   0

3. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I missed something here Bruce?! I thought the platinum was the new 2000P?! If so, how did it wear out and not worth fixing?! Tom Rhoads

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I have a Platinum with a ton of use and no wear at all?? I am with Tom, are you sure it cannot be fixed reasonably?

5. Golden Beebe

Golden Beebe TS Member

0   0   0

Duke...

You have a PM

6. Norm

Norm TS Member

0   0   0

Give Jim "Whiz" White a call and more than likely the reloader can be rescued.
    Plus if anyone can "Whiz" can plus with great service done in a timely manner.
    signed a pleased and happy customer! His number is 605-341-4412.
    Good Luck

7. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

A new crosshead for a Platinum is $85 and shipping.

I assume you broke out part of it where the primer seating assembly sits Y/N?

I think I have one that was repaired with a solid aluminum plate welded in place that I'd sell for $55 and postage.

Whiz

8. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

There ya go, Whiz to the resue again

9. 1brucem

1brucem TS Member

0   0   0

I was mistaken about the price of a cross head, I though it was 300. Thank you,Guys,for you're input and I'm going to go the repair rout. Bruce

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.