1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Original PS Olt Goose calls

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by MR870, Mar 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MR870

MR870 Member

0   0   0

Looking for the original PS Olt Black acrylic goose calls.A friend mine has a birthday coming up and this would make a great present since he has been trying to get my call for years.

2. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

which model? They made several, the best is the A50, and then modified

3. Fort

Fort Member

0   0   0

There the best

4. butcher

butcher Member

0   0   0

I don't think they were acrylic, I think they were made out of Bake Lite.

5. EuroJoe

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

did you find one yet? I may have one lying around.

6. wopahoe

wopahoe Member

0   0   0

get ahold of dave jackson in pekin illinois, D J calls is his business name. he used to work for olt and srarted his own call business after olt closed up. ron piro

7. EuroJoe

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

The earlier A-50 were much easier to modify than the latest ones. They changed to throat design a little, probably to make it sound better for the retail buyer. The modified A-50 is the beat Canada call ever made, but it takes some training to do it. It blows like a whistle, a good duck caller has trouble learning it, because he uses his diaphram to grunt into the call. Not so with the A-50.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

original ps olt calls for sale