1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: OR WANT TO MAKE. SHOT MAKER? ANY TIPS?

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by bowhunting11, Mar 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bowhunting11

bowhunting11 TS Member

0   0   0

Hey guys! Ive been trapshooting for a little over a year started when i was 14 am now 15.. started with a rem. 870 with cheap factory win. or rem. shells.. got a BT99 and got serious.. so i started shooting alot! Got a simple reloader mec 600.. put a couple thousand rounds through it an i was done! got a mec 9000.. well the price of lead is crazy and i was thinking about buying a lead shot maker.. i dont wanna buy a brand new one cause im 15 and dont have a job besides summer.. id like to buy a used one thats in great condition.. possibly with the set up.. cause i understand u have to build a stand and have a cooling tank.. well ive also considered makeing one.. i have about 250$ haha yeah. not alot but tell me what you guys think... what you guys got... any info will be so much help..
    Good shooting.. From nebraska

2. bowhunting11

bowhunting11 TS Member

0   0   0

Id really like to spend under 500 for a complet set up... but if you can give me some easy info on what i need and its easy ill give it a try!the person that does give me info on how to make it.. ill send you 25 pounds no charge ill pay shipping also! :)
    Jackson Miller.. Good shooting

3. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

0   0   0

First of all, do you have a source of lead to melt down?

4. bowhunting11

bowhunting11 TS Member

0   0   0

yes my dad is best friends with a guy who owns a local iron and metal company! he well sell to me for next to nothing! but for that good of deal i have to buy 1000 pounds at a time.. but i can get as much as i want

5. bowhunting11

bowhunting11 TS Member

0   0   0

i also need to no what coolant and stuff

6. bowhunting11

bowhunting11 TS Member

0   0   0

Can anybody help me?

7. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

A guy on here that goes by captainsmoke here has his shot makers and related stuff for sale. He has two shotmakers, the coolant and all the necessary items to make it happen.

8. bowhunting11

bowhunting11 TS Member

0   0   0

im gonna try an make my own first unless someone can give me a heck of a deal haha help a shooter out;)

9. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Here are some you-tube videos on shotmaking. I had lots of other threads in my watch file to share but they have all been deleted, bummer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xrUrOoaik4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOUHBY7CkXI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pUouuByOXo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.