1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB or trade for KX-5 chokes 1+,2+,& 5.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by One Eyed Left Handed, Jan 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. One Eyed Left Handed

One Eyed Left Handed TS Member

Looking for K-gun factory steel (barely extended blue) choke tubes. I'm particularly wanting the LM 1+, LIM 2+, and SF 5. May also be interested in the Cyl 00, Sk 0, and IC 1. I know what the are new but figured there ought to be a few laying around collecting dust.

I also have some Browning Inv and Inv + chokes I don't need and would offer for trade and boot.

Browning Inv I have two skeet, one IC, and one Full. Invector + I have one skeet, two IM,2 Mod, and 2 Full. Also have 2 aftermarket tubes (unknown maker) but are extended knurled end tubes about have the exrended length as Carlson's or Briley's. I really think they are tru-lock's but they have no marking. One is Cyl and one is LMod.

C'mon guys, get that spare parts box out and look through it! Would also trade the above towards any Invector or + Briley tubes for my wifes Citori and my XT.

Eddie

2. One Eyed Left Handed

One Eyed Left Handed TS Member

C'mon, there has to be some more in the drawer!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.