1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB or trade Browning XT left-handed stock

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Chris_H, Jul 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris_H

Chris_H Member

0   0   0

I am looking for a browning XT left-handed stock. Would prefer an adjustable comb but is not necessary. I have a right-handed stock I would be willing to trade if interested.

thanks,

Chris Hevener

2. Chris_H

Chris_H Member

0   0   0

still looking

3. torqueman

torqueman Member

0   0   0

If you find one let me know I am allso looking! thanks
    Joe

4. Chris_H

Chris_H Member

0   0   0

the search continues. Anyone know where to get one maybe? Or even a neutral stock?

-Chris

5. rasas100T

rasas100T Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

You could change the cast of the RH stock to LH stock by sending the stock and reciever to the Britsh Sporting Arms ltd in Millbrook NY, I think they charge about $90.0 and they do a good job. call them at 845 677 8303 I have used them in the past and they did excellent job. You could also find them at the web

6. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

0   0   0

The XT's that I have seen have a neutral cast stock. They do however have right handed palm swells. I am a lefty who shoots an XT with the right handed palm swell without difficulty. If you are looking to ad cast rasas has the solution.

Robert

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.