1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB - Optima forearm

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by dmarbell, Jun 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

0   0   0

For reasons too strange to mention, I need a 391 Optima forearm in 12 gauge. Light in color, lower grade ok. Probably not Xtra Wood, as it would not match.

Danny

2. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

talk to moe at shooters emporium portland or. or jeffs outfitters in cape giruardo mo ( i know thats not spelled right- for city!)

3. hammer-time

hammer-time TS Member

0   0   0

I have one that I bought to take the metal parts off of to have a custom stock made for my 391. I can sell you 1 and send you a rivet so you can have your metal put on it or work out trade for your bad one if that works.

4. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

0   0   0

You can get them from Coles. Their price is $ 100. They are forends from the 391 Gold so they may be too pretty for your gun. If you tell them you want an ugly forend, they may have one - or they may just hang up the phone.

Here's the URL:
    https://colegun.com/beretta-beretta-forends-only-12ga-c-8_33_129.html

5. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Sorry about the previous Email. I for got to read it again. I'll call Beretta today and see what an optima forearm will cost.
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.