1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB- Older Perazzi O/u

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Doug Brown, Sep 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doug Brown

Doug Brown Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I'd like to buy an older perazzi over-under, MX-8, Comp 1, MX-3, etc. Would prefer 30" barrela, but could live with 28's or 32's. Does not have to be pristine, as I'm going to use it for hunting. Thanks

2. Rich Bullard Jr.

Rich Bullard Jr. Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Doug,

Jim Veta has a Comp 1 on this site for $2500. It is everything you are looking for.

Rich Bullard, Jr.

3. Jim Veta

Jim Veta Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Doug,
    I sent you a PM. give me a call on my cell 310-291-1784

Thanks Rich bullard, retired all american trap shooter.

Jim Veta

4. Jim Veta

Jim Veta Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

5. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Rating - 95%
    24   1   0

Doubt you'll find any good condition Perazzi with squared monobloc for less money than this Comp 1.

6. Doug Brown

Doug Brown Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Dealing on another Comp 1 - right now- Thanks All

7. Kalapach

Kalapach TS Member

0   0   0

I have a Perrazi 32 inch over and under with a 34 inch full choke single called MX8 in a hard leather case with key lock. The condition is great because I have stopped shooting 20 or30 years ago because of medical reasons. The gun is pristine in my opinion. I will consider reasonable offers only. My email address is bckal@sbcglobal.net. Any interest? One thing I must mention, the lower barrel is ported so that you can get on that second target faster.(This reduces upward recoil to some extent.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.