1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB older mec 650 tube feed unit

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by BZ-99, Apr 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BZ-99

BZ-99 TS Member

0   0   0

The primer release spring has broken and disappeared, on an older mec 650. I need too replace the little spring or the lower release tube unit. Any one out there have one. Also is it possible to up date the tube feed unit? Bob.

2. icelander36

icelander36 Member

0   0   0

I just looked at my two Mec 650s, one with the older tube primer and the other with the chain operated tray primer feeder. Looks like they can be interchanged. I seem to remember doing this before when I had trouble with the one with the tray primer. I changed so I could use the tray one on the tube one while waiting for a part for the other one and never changed back when I recieved the new part. For the broken spring can't you make a new spring from Piano wire?? Or even look on Ebay as I have seen them for sale on there.
    Lyle

3. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I believe I have a complete old style mec primer tray. I will look when I get home tonight

4. BZ-99

BZ-99 TS Member

0   0   0

5. rebelpenn

rebelpenn Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

You have a p.m.

Bill

6. rebelpenn

rebelpenn Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Bob: Did you receive the part? Mailed it priority mail on Monday. Check your P.M. for total with shipping.

Thanks.

Bill

7. rebelpenn

rebelpenn Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

BZ-99,

You have another P.M.

Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.