1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB older Ljutic

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by slugbug1, Nov 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slugbug1

slugbug1 Member

0   0   0

Looking for an older mono that will come close to matching my wifes ser # 1117.
    Less than 2 grand if possible, but no basket cases.

Have an 1100 trap T I could use as part trade...regular stock with excellent wood. Only marks I see are where the shell cacher goes... on the bottom of the receiver. Could put either a 28" step rib full or 30" step rib full on it. Gary L.

2. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

0   0   0

www.indianagunclub.com (Fortville Indiana)

You might want to check this site, it has been a while since I have, but they had a very large selection of new and used Ljutic.

3. Shotgun Specialties

Shotgun Specialties Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Gary, we have a oldie but a goodie. Serial #199 mono, recently sent back to Ljutic to be made new again, they installed a new Mid rib, curved inertia lock (opening button), hinge pin, replaced all maintenance parts and reblued, I know it cost a small fortune. 34" bbl, fixed choke, pull trigger-newer style-recoil stock, 14 1/8 lop. I was asking 2250. but we can work something out. Email me or contact @ 1-800-344-7468. Thanks, Doug @ SGS

4. slugbug1

slugbug1 Member

0   0   0

Hi Doug.........Sent you an e-mail.Gary L.

5. slugbug1

slugbug1 Member

0   0   0

Got one..thanks Doug. Gary L.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.