1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB OLD style Pavilion Leather shooting apron

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by yvonne, May 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Years back I bought a LEATHER shooting apron from Pavilion that is getting a bit ratty. I've re dyed it,glues it, snipped off the rough edges, etc. Pavilion/wild hare now makes one I don't want, nor do I want the fabric one. Does ANYONE have a NEW/unused OLD style one they want to sell? Look DEEP in your closet ;)

2. mclaren

mclaren TS Member

0   0   0

Hello Yvonne, Can you email me a picture of the apron you have? My wife is an interior designer who makes her own leather furniture and says she can duplicate your apron out of anything from American Bison to upholstery leathers imported from Europe. I hope this will help. If you two get together you will need to send your old apron so she can pattern it. I look foreward to hearing from you. Regards, Bill. Ph. 831-595-1545

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

pavilion shooting aprons

pavillion shooting apron

shooting apron