1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: OLD Purdey or Boss H&H....FINDERS FEE!

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by englishupland, Mar 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. englishupland

englishupland Member

0   0   0

I'm looking for an old Purdey, Boss, or H&H
    Can go back as far as pinfire.
    Any condition,
    Single or SXS

Any leades appreciated, finders fee paid if I buy your find!

Thanks

2. bossbasl

bossbasl Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

What action type are you searching for; hammer, or hammerless; type of lock (back action, bar action); type of barrels (Damascus or steel); original barrels, replacement barrels, or sleeved barrels; are you searching for a light game gun, pigeon gun, etc.; London guns only? I have actively shot Vintage events with a host of doubles but my favorites are a Woodward Hammer, Boss hammerless sidelever and Francotte. If you can provide some of the things you are searching for as above I would be pleased to put you in touch with folks who may have what you want and with whom I have dealt with and can vouch for their business practices. Available budget you have to work with would also be useful because as I am sure you already know, the price range based on your limited description can vary from a few thousand to well over $100K. Wishing you all the best in your search. Lyle

3. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Price range?? How about a pair of 20 bores?

4. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

0   0   0

Make plans to come to the 14th annual Southern SxS Championship & Exhibition. April 26-27-28, 2013. Sanford NC. at Deep River Sporting Clays. 70+ vendors.

5. englishupland

englishupland Member

0   0   0

Looking for something fairly inexpensive project here.

Already have a couple modern H&H....

Thanks!

6. englishupland

englishupland Member

0   0   0

I know there are some out there

Find me some?...
    $ for you!!

7. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

0   0   0

I'm looking for an inexpensive K-80, and A Rolex.

8. englishupland

englishupland Member

0   0   0

Found and bought a Boss
    Would like another, or a Purdey..

Keep looking!

Fee sent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.