1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB O/U w/ budget <$1300

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by RayReys, Oct 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RayReys

RayReys Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hi there,

Relatively new member to the board, tend to read and look rather than post. I've been on the hunt for a good deal on a good O/U - missed out on a couple of good ones either because I was slow or didn't have the pennies saved at that point in time. Anyways, looking to purchase in two-three weeks something along the lines of a Valmet 41ST, SKB, older 68x series, Citori Trap, etc . Would like 30" or 32"; neutral cast or LH; choke tubes if possible but not necessary; don't mind scratches and whatnot so long as it's in good working order... Would like it to be my doubles gun for when I start shooting doubles; would also play secondary to my BT for singles/HC. Looking to spend anywhere from $800-1300 (some wiggle room). I usually browse the board once a day so feel free to PM or email me. Oh and if you're in So Cal even better, since that would make things a bit easier.

Thanks all,

Ray Reyes
    Chino Hills CA

2. RayReys

RayReys Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Take it To the Top.

3. bbdanging

bbdanging TS Member

0   0   0

Rem 3200 excellent cond. Have one for sale

4. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Remington 3200 money well spent. HMB

5. RayReys

RayReys Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

thanks folks, but I'm going to have to hold on my O/U search for a month or two...found a new toy with another one in sight, and yet another one that I put a deposit on... oh boy...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.