1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB O/U Beretta Barrels

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Mike Battista, Jun 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

I don't have anything used but I have new sets in 28", 30" and 32" in Trap and Sport. These are the Optima System. They will fit your receiver but will require some fitting and ejector timing. $845.00 Mike Battista 727 410 5212

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I have a set of 32 inch X barrels which is the small step rib- best one that they ever made for a rib I think

small long ports - not holes

mobile chokes

like new $777- already have been fit to a gun so you wont spend big bucks doing that

Gene

3. mr.mark

mr.mark Member

0   0   0

I have a set of 30" mobile choked trap barrels that came off of my 682 gold. I have replaced them with a set of flat rib sporting barrels and don't need the tall rib trap barrels anymore. Price $650 shipped.

<a href="http://s155.photobucket.com/albums/s312/numberonemrmark/?action=view&current=IMG_0316.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Here is a picture of the rib. I do have some chokes that I could sell with the gun as well if you need some to go with it.

<a href="http://s155.photobucket.com/albums/s312/numberonemrmark/?action=view&current=IMG_0315.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Here is a pic of the back of the rib, no the gun doesn't go at this price, just the barrel.

Email me if you need additional pictures or have any questions.

Thanks,

Mr. Mark

4. mr.mark

mr.mark Member

0   0   0

In looking at these barrels further, they are marked xtrap, bore 18.3, 29 1/2".

Mr. Mark

5. honorable mention

honorable mention TS Member

0   0   0

I have a set of 32" w/ mobile chokes; no ports.
    Used --not much--$685 to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.