1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB.. O/U Barrel Set.. DB-81, MX-8.. 32-34"

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by FlaLagarto, Jul 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlaLagarto

FlaLagarto Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Looking to find a set of Perazzi O/U barrels.. my first choice is a set of the newer 34" barrels.. . second choice is a set of DB-81 / 32" .. third choice is a set of MX-8 / 32"

Would like something not messed with..

I'm working on a project gun so I'm not wanting to spend top dollar for these .. not knowing if things will work out I'd really like to buy something that I could get my money back out of without a lot of trouble if it does not work out.

THANK YOU

Jerry B

2. cec

cec TS Member

0   0   0

WTB.. O/U Barrel Set.. DB-81, MX-8.. 32-34

Here is a set of barrels with the forearm.
    To check out click on the URL above

3. FlaLagarto

0   0   0

Still looking..

4. FlaLagarto

0   0   0

^

Thread Status: