1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: O/U 12 gauge 28-32

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Braker218, May 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Braker218

Braker218 TS Member

0   0   0

Hey all,

Looking to get my first O/U shotgun. Looking for a 12 gauge, 28-32", non-fixed choke. Will be mostly using for trap, but also plan to do a little skeet and sporting clays with it. Budget isn't huge, about $1000, but could possibly go more for the right gun. Ideal gun is a Browning XS Skeet, would go over budget for that, but still maybe not enough over Anyways, I'm open to anything really, so please let me know what you got.

I just realized I should add that I'm in CA, so that might affect some people's willingness to ship to me.

Thanks

-Brian

Jmck thanked this.
  2. neofight

neofight TS Member

0   0   0

Courtesy bump....Sorry i don't have anything for you.

3. Braker218

Braker218 TS Member

0   0   0

4. Braker218

Braker218 TS Member

0   0   0

Bump, added that ideally would like an XS Skeet, so if you have one of those let me know a price.

-Brian

5. glock22

glock22 TS Member

0   0   0

I have a remington peerless like new, 28 ' w/choke tubes,#rp015022,
    shot very little, mfg 1999 last year they made them - no bugs by then
    very light recoil. 304-207-4168

6. Braker218

Braker218 TS Member

0   0   0

7. Braker218

Braker218 TS Member