1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB North American arms Guardian 32 ACP

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by BreakUmAll, May 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BreakUmAll

BreakUmAll Member

0   0   0

Am looking to buy a small auto hand gun, the NAA 32 ACP seems the right size; However, I have a large hand and am afraid it might swallow the small frame. Anyone have one and or comments. Thanks

2. RichinNewJersey

RichinNewJersey TS Member

0   0   0

imho you would be much better off with a S&W 340SC

3. BreakUmAll

BreakUmAll Member

0   0   0

Thanks Vern, will keep these in mind throughout my search.. Larry

4. goony

goony Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I bought one several years ago and as said earlier it takes about 100 rounds to break it in. The slide does not stay back after the last round and it shoots ok as far as accuracy goes. I have big hands and it fits in my hand fine with the magazine extension. It fits in your pocket and you forget that you have it. If I went to a larger caliber, .380, I would probably by a striker fired type pistol.

Mike

5. twoatloweight

twoatloweight Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.