1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB North American Arms 22 Mag

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by deadeye45, Feb 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deadeye45

deadeye45 Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

WTB North American Arms 22 Mag Pistol, 5 shot revolver.
    What have you?
    thanks, Larry
    208 691 3959

2. YOTESLAYER

YOTESLAYER Member

0   0   0

If you plan to carry it, look for the one with the fold-up handle that doubles as the pocket clip. It hangs in your pocket like a pocket knife. I carry mine alot as I dont even know its there. These little guns are built very well, and have a cool look. One word of warning though, this gun is loud, im not talking about a little loud, Im talking mind numbing, holy s***, what the F***, LOUD!!!! I thought a bomb went off in my hand the first time I shot it!!! Wear your ears when you shoot it!!!! Also I couldnt hit a 55gal drum at 15 yards with it consistently!!! Stuck in an attackers stomach point blank will do some serious damage. Im shooting self defense rounds from Hornady. Good luck, mines not for sale, but I thought Id give a a short reveiw.

3. deadeye45

deadeye45 Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Yotesalyer,
    very helpful.
    thanks,

4. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

New North American Arms, .22 mag, 5 shot with boot grip (folding handle). $249.00
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

5. deadeye45

deadeye45 Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Prefer used!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.