1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: Nikon supertelephoto lens

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by englishupland, Apr 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. englishupland

englishupland Member

0   0   0

Wanted Nikon 600mm F4 or 800mm f5.6 lens
    AIS or AFI only...No AFS

Any condition, working or not.

Thanks

2. sagedog

sagedog TS Member

0   0   0

I have the lens you do not want sorry but I never thought of listing my camera equipment. If you know anyone I am looking to trade my d300 with en-ela battery that takes it to 8 frames per second. Af-s 300 2.8, two time multiplier, 35-70 2.8 lens, 24 2.8 lens and back pack plus induro carbon fiber tri pod. Everything nikon. I did surf and sports photo's, made into a couple of surf mag's. After a couple of operations I can not hump that equipment into the surf spots I love to shoot at. Thanks to the Lord I can trap shoot. Would love to trade for 28 gauge over and under.
    Tom

3. DB Bill

DB Bill Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

sagedog --- you have an e-mail.

4. englishupland

englishupland Member

0   0   0

5. newcastle

newcastle Member

0   0   0

sagedog, I emailed you regarding the nikon gear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.