1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: Nice Perazzi Single Barrel Hard Case

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by In plain view, Jun 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In plain view

In plain view Member

Just purchased nice TMX with black hard case. Regretfully this particular case was designed for a non adjustable stock. The top comb that the TMX has on it now is pressing too hard against the plastic sidewall which I am uncomfortable with. I need to look into buying a better fit case. Bob in Los Angeles.

2. Vickie

Vickie Member

Bob in Los Angeles, I have a Warwick Single Barrel case that might work for you. Do you plan on going to the So. Zone in San Diego? I could bring down for you to see. I'd like to sell it for $80

Let me know,
    Vickie Larkin

3. In plain view

In plain view Member

Hi Vickie: I was hoping to make it down to San Diego for the singles on sunday but I havent been feeling good the past few days. The aging process is a real hum dinger. I have no idea what a Warwick case looks like but if you have a picture it would help. I'm planning on shooting at the State Shoot at Kingsburg from wednesday thru saturday. You probably dont remember me but I was the one who asked you at Triple B how your 3rd grand child was during recently. Bob English

4. Vickie

Vickie Member

I know who you are Bob. I just didn't know you were Bob in Los Angeles. We should be there on Sunday and if you can make it let me know and I will bring the case. Or you can go to the Links on the TS.com homepage and scroll down to Warwick Enterprises and you can see a picture of the case. They are very nice cases and this one hasn't been used that much. So let me know and I hope you get to feeling better.

Vickie

5. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Bob, you are not old!!! Heck I remember in the way back days you and Tony and Ken would rent a field at Triple B's and let me join in to share the expense.

6. In plain view

In plain view Member

Chango2: I know your not Denny Watkins because he's no longer with us. Your not Ken Lawton, Dr. Ken, Jerry Feltman and most likely not Bob Banks so I'm taking a wild guess and say you might be Jim Riggs? If your not Jim Riggs then kindly identify yourself as I'm whipped. Bob

7. In plain view

In plain view Member

Vickie: Can you give me the "inside diameter" of the section that houses the receiver and stock. I'm sure the length is ok but it's the width I'm concerned about. Thanks. Bob

8. Vickie

Vickie Member

Bob, The section where the stock would go is 6 1/4". The divider is very flexible and you might get 6 1/2".

Vickie

9. In plain view

In plain view Member

Vickie: Yours might just work. My stock measures 6" at it's widest point. The reason I'm looking is the factory black case was evidently made to be only used by a standard type stock. My stock has an adjustable top comb that is causing the problem of fit. At the present time to get it to lay in the case right I'm bending the plastic sidwall now. I'm just uncomfortable with this situation. By the way what color is the exteror and interior. Healthwise I'm still heading to Kingsburg. Bob

10. Vickie

Vickie Member

Bob, it is brown on the outside, and grey on the inside ( I think?). We can bring it to Kingsburg and you can take a look at it. Or, if you are going to Redlands any time soon, or San Diego on Sunday, just let me know and we can put it in the car.

I know what you mean about the old black Perazzi cases, Leah's stock is adjusted pretty high, and we ended up cutting the plastic so it wouldn't rub.

Just let me know what you want to do.

Vickie

11. Vickie

Vickie Member

Bob, Just checking, would you like us to bring the case to Kingsburg? Let me know and I will put it in the motorhome.

Vickie

12. In plain view

In plain view Member

Vickie: Yes, please bring it with you. I'm due at Kingsburg on wednesday June 25 and will leave saturday after the second round of singles. Hope it's what I'm looking for. Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

single barrel perazzi hard case