1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB nice case

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Didreckson, Feb 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Didreckson

Didreckson Active Member

0   0   0

Need a good gun case, americase, colorado or such. I have a 687 Beretta that is very long, and no longer fits in the stock case with the PFS and custom wood. I also have 3 barrels for it now, top single, unsingle and o/u, so a case that would hold all that along with my choke collection would be great. I also would like one long enough that my 34" barrels with extended briley chokes would fit without removing the chokes.

Thanks...any suggestions or if someone has such a unit, please email me, obviously dropping the x's front and back.

2. Twixter

Twixter Member

0   0   0

Dedreckson: I'm Mick McGinley and I am with Warwick gun case co. We have a very nice case in either aluminum or cordura, at reasonable prices. WE also have them with wheels for 2 receivers and 3 bbls. There is plenty of room to acomodate your gun as you described it. If you would like to discuss this further please contact me at 608-444-6233 or E-Mail me at twixter@verizon.net, Hope to hear from you soon. thanks in advance. Mick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.