1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: new gun - can you help?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by lumper, Mar 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lumper

lumper TS Member

I want to buy a new gun. I got my tax refund check today and it is burning a whole in my pocket. I have decided that I am going to spend it all and get something good.

Does anyone have a BT-98 or a ZT or a SKD or a Lunitic or anything that is a Graigoff or a Paratzi or really any fantastic shootin trap gun for only $87.88 including shipping to a yet to be determined location.

BTW I prefer new but will accept slightly used with less than 1,000,000 rounds shot from it.

2. lumper

lumper TS Member

Roger ... you seem one of those types that when a shooter shows up to shoot as a recreational shooter to have fun you have a problem with them if they are not seriously focused ... you just seem the type to be a complainer when people try to have a good time. You really aint that seriously anal are you?

Shawn ... is that a delivered price?

Sneaky ... if I had a larger refund check I could get a properly spelled guns.

3. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Shoot it before you buy it. That way you will know if the POI is right for you. HMB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.