1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: need ya'lls opinions

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by lumper, Mar 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lumper

lumper TS Member

I want to get a new trap gun that will break 100 birds straight each and every time. I want this gun to be the best of the best and price is no object. I want it to have the prettiest wood in the world and I want it to be the most highly engraved, detailed and blinged out shooter in the known universe as well. I want this gun to be the weapon of all weapons and to never get dirty or ever break. Now if this gun could also load itself on its own, shoot itself on its own and also collect and deposit all my tournament winning checks for the shoots I send it to that would be the gun for me.

So what gun should I dream of?

2. Diamond Grade

Diamond Grade TS Member

A trap gun is not a weapon.

3. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

told ya!

4. lumper

lumper TS Member

Oh yeah ... I also want this trap gun to shoot any intruders and defend my family so yes ... that makes this trap gun a weapon.

5. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

A New England Arms single shot hammer will do everything you say including breaking 100 straight everytime out!

You being cable of this however may present a problem!LOL

6. scratcher

scratcher TS Member

It's your lucky day...I happen to have the gun you need, but no engraving. Has very nice case hardening though. It is a one of a kind, single shot 12 ga., 30" barrel, Simmons rib, automatic ejector with an external hammer. The gun is an H&R and throws an awesome pattern. Wood is original. Send an e-mail for pix and price. Drop the x's

7. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

Not mine!

Ed Yanchok

8. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

That would be Leo's gun. It is doing all those now but, of course, it is depositing your winnings into his account.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.