1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: Need Propane Turkey Fryer Burner!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jollytrapshooter, May 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jollytrapshooter

Jollytrapshooter Member

I am in the process of collecting wheel weights and plan on melting them into ingots as soon as possible. The only thing holding us back at this point is a burner of some kind, we've found that the BTU rating of a propane turkey fryer is about perfect. I am wondering if anyone on here would happen to know where I could find one cheap or would have one they're willing to sell. Otherwise, we will have to spend the $60 for one off of Ebay. Thanks, Josh.

2. phirel

phirel TS Member

I have one that I would sell, but by the time you would pay $20 for the burner plus shipping, you could buy a new one at Wall Mart. Mine has melted a lot of lead. I do recommend a turkey cooker for melting lead. Be very careful to put it on something very firm and use it with care. Do not let it turn over on your foot when it is full of molten lead.

Pat Ireland

3. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

I think they are on sale at Cabelas now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.