1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB - Need case for sub-gauge tube set

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by gun fitter, Jun 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Just go to home depot and get some pvc pipe and caps Pick the diameter that the tubes fit closely and one larger one they all fit in and put a screw cap on it. It's indestructable Even the airlines can't damage it!
    Joe

2. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Sportshot I don't know what you want to spend but Briley has a tube case for $70 dollars. Well worth it to protect $1500 dollars worth of gage tubes. Just click on the link above and go to tube set> accessories.

Bob Lawless

3. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Look around and find the SKB Tube case for around $150 dollars or so.

4. ec90t

ec90t Guest

You may want to go to your local billiards supply and pick up a pool que case for a takedown que. I've found these to work very well.

ec90t

5. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Sportshot, I just had Briley do my gun. I got the SKB hard case for my tubes. It has all the room needed inside for all the tools to insert and remove the newer revo tubes. Plus the case is 50% lighter than the Ameri-case. Its perfect for me to carry to all shoots. Or you can buy just the tube case from Briley themselves listed above. Break-em all. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.