1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB - my 31 Remington trap back

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by cubancigar2000, Jan 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I would like to find this gun. Rem 31 with fajen wood, no checkering, ser # 8XX. three digit ser # I sold it to a gentleman on Gunbroker and he sold it to someone

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If anyone has it or knows of it, please contact me whether it is for sale or not

2. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Beautiful wood

3. cubancigar2000

0   0   0

That could cost you a lot of bber and whiskey gary

4. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Good luck in your search. just got the barrels back from Briley on that 3200 I sold you. Had the stock fixed by a talented gunsmith in penn. and had screw in chokes put it by Briley plan on shooting winter league skeet with it. Bought a pair of PINK CARHARDTS to shoot it with. UPS finally did pay me 1200 dollars never did get reimbursed for for freight. Bill

5. cubancigar2000

0   0   0

Bill,That was a fiasco that neither of us wanted to happen. I have had a lot of bad experiences with UPS and never use them unless there is no other choice. I am glad you got the money finally and appreciate the way you handled the situation. I did find another 3200 and it arrived safely thank god. How did they arrive at $1200 ???

Lou

6. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Lou, I had a gunsmith write me an est. for repairs and submitted that, they would not settle any other way. Also my co. spends thousands of dollars with them every year shipping packages. That is the only claim I have ever had trouble with, also the only one for that kind of money. Bill

7. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Bill Grill, who is the talented gunsmith in Pa? I need some stock work done and i'm from Pa. Thanks, Mike.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.