1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB MX_8 receiver for $1000.00-$1200.00

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Jim Veta, Sep 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jim Veta

Jim Veta Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

I have an MX3 special reciever for sale which is basically an MX8. It is polished it is for sale on Guns America. If you are interested i have pictures posted there. Go to Perazzi in Guns America. You can use their search engine and type in Perazzi MX3 Special. I am asking 1100.00 no trigger. you can call me with questions at 310-291-1784.

best regards

Jim Veta

2. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

Jtino.. what is your defination of reasonable..???

3. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

The MX3 Special receiver will serve the same function as a MX8.. It's a few ounces lighter which makes the gun more dynamic.. Every part of a MX8 is the same in this receiver.. and infact.. I perfer them to MX-8 receivers..All MX-8 barrels interchange with this receiver.. The MX8 wood is also interchangable.. All MX3 Special receivers are the latest model.. with all improvments..

4. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

The MX3 Special is the same receiver as the MX-14 and MX-15 receiver..

5. Guy

Guy Member

0   0   0

Generally, what is the serial number range for the MX3 Special?

6. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

Just off the top of my head 63,000 to about 74,000 maybe a little higher..All have the newest top lever design.. Stronger than the early models.. Stronger top lever return spring housing.. and top lever release at 9 o'clock.. not 12 o'clock.. The latest model locking bolt.. which also fits in the earlier models.. same cocking rods,firing pins,trigger assembly.. but most important.. a cat4 forend iron.. The buttstock is also the same as any drop trigger O/U Perazzi..

7. Jim Veta

Jim Veta Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

I have three MX8 style receivers. I have an MX3 Special which I have posted on www.Gunsmerica.com. I have previously mentioned this to you Perazzi Big Bore did a perfect and extremely thorough explanation of that. You can see pictures of it if you type in my last name in the Guns America Search box. My last name is VETA.
    I also have an MX11 receiver which is an MX8 flat side like the MX3 three special. It is an MX8 locking system. again any MX8 style barrel will work on the frame. I also have a Mirage Special Sporting which is exactly like an MX8 receiver because that is what it is but has a different name. All three receivers are type four or the newer style as described by Perazzi Big Bore. Your pick, shipped to you, with an FFL, $1100.00 even. If you can call me direct i will be happy to send photos. Here is my cell phone number 310-291-1784. I will look forward to hearing from you.

Jim Veta

8. Jim Veta

Jim Veta Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

You posted a thread "WTB" and had Perazzi Big Bore waste his time giving a great explanation of what an mX8 receiver really is. you wasted my time when you posted the price range you were lookng for and i have any of three receivers that all fit your requirements. why do this tire kicking crap? There is a group of guys that post vey regurarly on here and go out of there way to be helpful. Why don't you just post a simple question like, "I don't really understand what a Perazzi is and would like to ask a few questions." People will help you. Don't waste our time acting as if you are a buyer.

9. flabigpapa

flabigpapa Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Exhale....Jim your Blood Pressure is getting 2 High.. This Site is full of The Have and The Have NOTS...and Those that are Pretending to be Buyers...Time and Time again they ask for something...we find it and or offer it for next to nothing and they still don't want it. We are ALL waiting for better Times.
    Shoot Well...Shoot Often

10. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

Jim.. Maybe I helped someone else understand what a MX3 Special receiver is.. Might I ask.. do you have the cat4 irons too for sale??? Just asking.. Nothing special in mind.. All Good.. Have a GREAT sunday.. All good.. Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.