1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB MX8 Type 3 Stock with Adj Comb

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by lbshootin, Sep 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

Wanted a 14.5 LOP Perazzi TYPE 3 MX8 NON_DROP Stock with an Adj comb. I have a TYPE 4 MX Drop trigger factory spec stock with matching comb to trade if you want. Please email, or PM if interested. Thanks. LarryB

2. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

Ok, BOy do I feel silly....COuld not get my trigger assembly to drop out of my older (way older) mx8,thought this was one of those non-drop guns..Well, took the thing out to the range and asked one of the local P_Gun gurus, and lo-and-behold, he got the dang thing out, the pin/bearing in the reciever was siezed and I just didn't want to put that much effort into it. SO, longer story shorter, I am looking for a type III stock/Adj Comb, for a DROP OUT trigger. My gun serial nbr is 38628 has 0800 in front of it, and an XX7 date code, (see I told ya it was old)...Thanks for the assist..you TS.COMers are way too KOOL!..
    LB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.