1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB MX8 Release Parts

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by brkntgt, May 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brkntgt

brkntgt TS Member

0   0   0

I am interested in purchasing release parts, for a Perazzi MX8 style trigger. Please send PM with contact information. Thanks, Don Lowden

2. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

[​IMG]

$695 complete shipped to your door

3. brkntgt

brkntgt TS Member

0   0   0

Does this trigger fire the top or bottom barrel first?

4. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Gold trigger fires bottom first.

5. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

FYI: Release parts are NOT generic. There are TONS of variations and all will require a "triggersmith" to work correctly or at all. Just buy a trigger that has already been converted or send yours off to a 'smith.

6. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

rick979 is correct...there are no release trigger conversion "KITS" or do-it-yourself component parts. While Perazzi trigger assemblies are interchangealbe, release hooks and parts are not.

A good release conversion for your MX trigger will cost you $550 or more and take up to 30 days to have the work completed. I suggest you keep your original trigger ORIGINAL. When it comes time to sell the gun, ORIGINAL is more desireable and more valuable. You can always sell the release trigger with or without the gun. By the way, this trigger along with the original trigger came with the gun that my friend purchased. He does not shoot a release which is why he is offering it for sale.

I think most people will agree that the purchase of a trigger assembly that has already been converted is a better decision, and this is a steal at $695.

7. Don Rackley

Don Rackley Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Don,

Above posters are correct, there are no release trigger kits. There are many opinions about release triggers, Allems is one of the best. They are still in business and will stand behind their work.

Don

8. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

sorry...the trigger has been sold

9. bubbaw

bubbaw Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have a very nice Precision double release for 950 if interested. William 830 469 2265

10. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

SmokenJoe, who made that release?

11. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Rick,

I've seen quite a few of these, but there are no identification marks that I can find. It's a very nice smooth and versatile design that works flawlessly.
    It came as an extra with a gun a friend purchased.

12. jbbor

jbbor Active Member

0   0   0

It looks like a "Skeet" Sammons conversion. They do very good work. Jimmy Borum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.