1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB MX8 - 20 TRIGGER

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by MIL-B, Mar 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MIL-B

MIL-B TS Member

0   0   0

Looking for a MX8 - 20 trigger group. I would prefer a release/release selectable trigger. Would settle for a pull/pull selectable or non-selectable to convert.

Thanks!

Ron

2. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

When I had an MX8 in 20-28, I could also use the trigger from my MX8 12 ga (both were drop out trigger guns). I don't think I could do that with the MX20 but never had it long enough to try....

Guess what I'm saying is that you can probably just get a 12 ga trigger.

3. joehunter

joehunter Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I sent you a PM. The 12ga hammers are too long for the MX 8/20.

Joey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.