1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

wtb mx3special or mx8 with 28

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by lovethesport, Jun 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lovethesport

lovethesport Member

0   0   0

must be type 4 gun--barrel without side ribs for intl skeet---gun is for intl skeet purposes and weight of total gun should be less than 7.2 pounds

barrel weight between 1.3 and 1.4

preferably in canada but can import if needed

2. lovethesport

lovethesport Member

0   0   0

rich--this post is for the complete gun---i would rather buy a complete gun if possible ---

i know what barrel you have and i will call you if my search for a complete gun is futile--

good evening

3. valley1

valley1 TS Member

0   0   0

May have what you are looking for.The gun has 28" barrels,factory choked sk-1 and sk-2 with exhibition wood and small palm swell.18.4 bore and 1.47 barrels.Gun is 98% and shot very little .No blue wear on receiver looks as new.$4500.00 if interested email me your email number and i will send you some pictures.This is a really nice gun.
    Thank you

4. lovethesport

lovethesport Member

0   0   0

rich

THANKS FOR FOLLOWING MY POST'S --- i am glad someone is following me

normally i would not bother wasting time on a remark like yours---but since you did not have the courtesy of sending me a private message(pm) but rather just let your tongue loose on a public forum. I need to give you some facts:::

I dont know of any type 3 offered to me by pbb---plus i it is not what i am looking for

your barrel may work but porting is not preferred by myself---and if you look at the barrel post it says no porting---but you still offered and i considered and was still contemplating the purchase--but after a remark like this --the answer is NO THANK YOU...

the gun being offered by birddogskip is A BEAUTY but not the ideal one because of porting and side ribs---

what do you expect me to do compromise --- "NO"

have a great day

5. lovethesport

lovethesport Member

0   0   0

6. lovethesport

lovethesport Member

0   0   0

7. joehunter

joehunter Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

There is a 28 inch MX3 special on Gunbroker. Looks like a very clean gun. I posted the link above. You do not see many of these.

Joey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.