1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

\\\\WTB MX3 o/u barrels////

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by trpshtr2001, Oct 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

0   0   0

I am looking for a set of MX3 barrels. Prefer 32" but might consider 30". I have a single barrel and am wanting to make a combo set out of it.
    Thanks fellows.

2. Guy

Guy Member

0   0   0

Search Rich Bullard....he has a set for sale.

3. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

0   0   0

I would also consider buying a complete MX3 o/u.

4. Rich Bullard Jr.

Rich Bullard Jr. Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

trpshtr2001,

Call me I have what you are looking for.

Rich Bullard, Jr. Cell) 775-742-2843

5. Rich Bullard Jr.

Rich Bullard Jr. Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Is this guy serious about buying barrels or is he just wasting everyone's time?
    I have emailed him and sent pm and received no reply.

Rich Bullard, Jr. Cell) 775-742-2843

6. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

0   0   0

This guy is serious about buying a barrel or a complete combo. Had I known I was going to end up in the hospital, I surely wouldn't have wasted anyones time by posting an ad. I am sorry I wasted your time sir. To the others who I did not waste their time, thank you for your replys. I hope to have a deal closed soon.
    Thanks again

7. Jim Veta

Jim Veta Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

I understand both parties reaction. We do get a lot of "tire kickers" on this site. It is unfortunate that you went into the hospital and i hope all is well. However, now that you are out and you still have a thread posted, common courtesy would require a very simple response. Mr. Bullard was only looking for an answer to your query.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.