1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB - MX-3 single trap barrel

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Loyac, Jun 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loyac

Loyac Member

A friend is looking for a single trap barrel for an MX-3 (Not special). If such a thing exists and there is one for sale, please respond to this thread with a description and your asking price. Thanks. John

2. poorshooter

poorshooter TS Member

I purchased new left handed wood from Perazzi for my MX8 combo at the Grand. I have a factory forend with beautiful tiger stripe figure throughout. The finish is fairly dark, and in excellent condition. Please respond by e-mail to "jaltom@llanoutility.com" if interested.

3. poorshooter

poorshooter TS Member

I purchased new left handed wood from Perazzi for my MX8 combo at the Grand. I have a factory forend with beautiful tiger stripe figure throughout. The finish is fairly dark, and in excellent condition. Please respond by e-mail to "jaltom@llanoutility.com" if interested.

4. poorshooter

poorshooter TS Member

5. 12Gagejon

12Gagejon Member

Do a search under Hammerhead thats seem to be his sign on if I remember right Jon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.